Elite Assassins Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a gaming community based on respect , sportsmanship and having fun

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce yourself to Resistance

+2
I BRING IT
xxxSuperTrooper
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduce yourself to Resistance Empty Introduce yourself to Resistance Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:26 am

xxxSuperTrooper

xxxSuperTrooper
Branch Leader
Branch Leader

hey guys trooper here:

Real name is Jerimiah (Jeri for short) i enjoy playing 360 but most of all i enjoy time with my wife, my dog buster and cant wait for the birth of our first child.

2Introduce yourself to Resistance Empty Re: Introduce yourself to Resistance Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:43 pm

I BRING IT

I BRING IT
EAGC Founder/GOD
EAGC Founder/GOD

Bring it here

Twisted Evil He thinks he is cool or something----edited by potato Twisted Evil

3Introduce yourself to Resistance Empty Re: Introduce yourself to Resistance Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:49 pm

fartwaffle88

Jedi Master Yoda

I am potato, I am the "Web Tech" in EAGC, if you have any problems with the website please feel free to contact me

4Introduce yourself to Resistance Empty Re: Introduce yourself to Resistance Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:14 pm

XxBiggxMikexX here i am an adviser with this great community. I have a wife and four kids that i would do anything for. any issues you have feel free to come and talk to me .

5Introduce yourself to Resistance Empty Introduce yourself to Resistance Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:39 am

I am THE PLAGUE, bringer of death, harbinger of disease, a pestilence on mankind, and all around good guy lol. If I'm not workin my ass off I'm gaming or spending time with my wife and little man. You need something get with me and I will get on it asap.

6Introduce yourself to Resistance Empty XmdolaX Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:04 am

XmdolaX

Hey everybody, my name is Michael and my 360 gamer tag is XmdolaX. I just joined EAGC and love it. Everyone is nice and Tim, the member who helped get me in, was super helpful in getting me to know everybody. I also am new to 360 from ps3 so if anyone wants to play on ps3 my gamer tag is, itsJUSTjizz. (sorry if that's offensive)

7Introduce yourself to Resistance Empty Re: Introduce yourself to Resistance Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:06 pm

TIMBUKtheDUK

TIMBUKtheDUK

TIMBUKtheDuk... you can guess my real name.. Roster officer... lemme know if i can help with anything ill do my best... i love playing with you guys and just dominating ...or just getting our hands assed to us hahaha

8Introduce yourself to Resistance Empty Re: Introduce yourself to Resistance Mon May 07, 2012 4:17 pm

gdcrew714

I;m the crew, you have probably seen me around, if not send an invite.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1524368371&ref=tn_tn

9Introduce yourself to Resistance Empty Re: Introduce yourself to Resistance Mon May 07, 2012 10:37 pm

fartwaffle88

Jedi Master Yoda

nope I haven't, welcome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum