Elite Assassins Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a gaming community based on respect , sportsmanship and having fun

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting Recaps

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting Recaps Empty Re: Meeting Recaps Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:32 am

xxxSuperTrooper

xxxSuperTrooper
Branch Leader
Branch Leader

MEETING ON 3-25-12

THIS WAS RESISTANCES FIRST MEETING. SOME KEY POINTS COVERED WERE:
-PEOPLE ROCKING THE RIGHT MOTTOS
-WHEN RECRUTING NEED TO HAVE BRANCH LEADER, ADVISOR, FOUNDER, OR SR OFFICER WITH WHEN BRINGING IN NEW RECRUITS
-NEW RECURITS AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE ACTIVE ON WEBSITE
-PROMOTIONS WERE HANDED OUT TO: SIT N SPIN(OFFICER), CHIEFSMOKINBOL(OFFICER), ABRAKADABRA(OFFICER), RABID CHIHUAHUA(MEMBER), AND DBOY TEAM DELTA(MEMBER)

THANKS TO THOSE WHO ATTENDED

2Meeting Recaps Empty Re: Meeting Recaps Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:20 am

bubba132

EAGC Founder/GOD
EAGC Founder/GOD

Who atended this meeting

3Meeting Recaps Empty Re: Meeting Recaps Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:23 am

xxxSuperTrooper

xxxSuperTrooper
Branch Leader
Branch Leader

bubba132 wrote:Who atended this meeting
lol u know the funny part is I forgot to take attendance oops lol

4Meeting Recaps Empty Re: Meeting Recaps Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:19 pm

xxxSuperTrooper

xxxSuperTrooper
Branch Leader
Branch Leader

MEETING FOR 4/8/12 WAS CANCELLED DUE TO MY GAY INTERNET BUT ALL FIXED READY FOR NEXT WEEK

5Meeting Recaps Empty 4/22/12 Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:50 pm

Attendance:
gdcrew714
TomSawyerBrown
BLACK0UT333
killerCracker73
XxBiggxMikexX
SIT n SPIN
TIMBUKtheDUK
cerebralassassn

Promotions:
gdcrew714 and killerCracker73 were promoted from recruit to member.

We then addressed the issue of being respectful and I let everyone know that there have been a lot of issues lately and that it needs to stop. We are adults so either act like it or take the bullshit elsewhere. TIMBUKtheDUK brought to light several situations he was especially concerned with this problem.

I addressed the members about possibly becoming officers and that the re-cap officer job is still open. TomSawyerBrown and BLACKOUT333 said they were interested in becoming officers but not for that specific job.

I mentioned the store and let people know that there have been some minor issues with it but they are being addressed.

After I opened it up for questions 2 were brought up. The first one was about the disrespect and how we should handle it and I pointed out that disrespect amongst our ranks isnt tolerated and neither is disrespect towards anyone else unless in defense. Don't go looking to start shit, but don't be afraid to finish it if someone starts it with you. The second question was about elite. Alot of people are wondering whats going on with that and I have been being told repeatedly that Shivers has gone M.I.A. on the who elite thing so I would suggest more informed ears than mine address that soon.

6Meeting Recaps Empty Re: Meeting Recaps Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:42 pm

gdcrew714

Hey just wanted to let you know, I would be interested in doing the re-cap possibly.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1524368371&ref=tn_tn

7Meeting Recaps Empty Re: Meeting Recaps Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:25 pm

xxxSuperTrooper

xxxSuperTrooper
Branch Leader
Branch Leader

this is what was discussed at the meeting on 4/29/12:

Attendance:
xxxSuperTrooper
gdcrew714
KillerCracker73
TimbukTheDuk
Richard Shivers
Cerebral Assassin
Plague Lord
TomSawyerBrown

SWITCHING BRANCHES

Members may ask to transfer branches if they have a VALID reason.
in order to switch, both Branch leaders must approve the transfer. it doesn't matter what branch you are in, you can still play with whoever you want, although we encourage reaching out and playing with new members.

MOTTOS:

Everyone need to check motto's, it is important that recruits, members, and even officers have the appropriate MOTTO, not displaying the appropriate MOTTO, could result in removal from ELITE.

RECRUITING:

Members must send ALL possible recruits to a OFFICER (NO EXCEPTIONS) it is every officers duty to evaluate and walk recruits through the steps necessary to become a member.

also, from now on recruits DO NOT need to add I BRING IT or Bubba 132, but they do have to send them both a message letting them know who they are.

We also talked about the tournament with Defiance. There was also some discussion about conducting ourselves with respect in front of everyone because we are all mature.

There was one promotion to gdcrew714 to an officer. From now on he will be running meeting recaps.

Last thing discussed was the King of the Hill Tournament. Check forum for details.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum