Elite Assassins Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a gaming community based on respect , sportsmanship and having fun

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resistance Re-Cap 02/10/2013

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resistance Re-Cap 02/10/2013 Empty Resistance Re-Cap 02/10/2013 Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:22 am

KibbleNdBits

Branch Officer
Branch Officer

Hey all KibbleNdBitss here, posting a Re-Cap on tonights meeting;

In this meeting a vote for an individual was held to see if he's able to return to EAGC, Goodluck friend!

Founders I bring it, and Bubba132 thank Resistance for the great job were doing keep up the great work Officers Very Happy
They are also looking for volunteers to help out with Defiance training Officers/Helping them get their jobs done properly and efficiently, Any Volunteers can send I Bring It a Message Via Xbox live, Don't be afraid to step up guys/Girls!

GoodJob on the Elite we placed Gold today and I belive breaching level 14, Keep it up Resistance!

Our next meeting will be held on Wednesday February. 13th, 10est times changed so please remember. Omega Black1 will be holding that meeting so lets all show up for him and make it a good turnout!

Attendance;
I Bring It
Bubba132
AmbrosiaSSDD
Jayror
Iamthegame78
Omega Black1
MenaKills23
KibbleNdBitss
DevilWomen18
ChrisHaze
Renegade Sniper6
X13 V Shadow

Anybody that I have missed in the attendance please send me a message Via Xbox or on here I'll gladly add you in, I know someone left early but can't remember off hand who it was.
~Cheers~

~KibbleNdBitss~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum